InstaGram

Saturday, June 2, 2012

An Update: Photos

American Fork Canyon looking at the back side of Timp. 


Broken frame and new frame - Infinite Cycles to the rescue!

Fastest wheelset on the plannet - Thanks' Stan's NoTubes!

New Epic Endurance team clothing.

I put my name on my new bike frame.  Still a Coloradan at heart.

I always believe in promoting good sponsors.  Cannondale and Infinite Cycles are both excellent sponsors. 

AF Canyon Group Ride.  Getting to know the Utah hammers the past few Friday mornings.

Decision time with Rick Sunderledge and Brandon Smith.

The other half of decision time.

The other, other half of decision time with Dave Bagley.

Regroup after the Mill Peak Canyon climb.  DanZ put us in the hurt locker setting a "Gentlemen's Pace" up front.

Running through the mud and standing in line on a perfectly good Saturday (when I should be riding my bike).

This lunch snack rocks.

No comments: