InstaGram

Monday, November 8, 2010

Long Live POV!

2010 seems to be the year of the POV camera in cycling.  Recently there has been some talk about limiting the use of these cameras at cycling events.  I join the masses in saying booo!  Personally I love to watch footage of others hammering it out on the pedals and will enjoy even more this winter when I am trapped in the basement riding a trainer.  The following are some of my favorite POV clips from 2010 (well those I could scrape together in 15 min anyway).

Enjoy.


Iceman



Leadville Trail 100



Red Bull Rampage Highlights



Park City Point 2 Point




Breck Epic Stage Race: Stage 1




Breck Epic Stage Race: Stage 2



Breck Epic Stage Race: Stage 3



Breck Epic Stage Race: Stage 4




Breck Epic Stage Race: Stage 5




Breck Epic Stage Race: Stage 6




Ergon Monster Ride




Epic Riding "Joy"



Epic Riding "Ski Days"



Some Guy Blowing Chunks Post-Cyclocross Race

1 comment:

KDAY Racing said...

Ha! that guy blowing chunks is sweet! I think we've all been there done that. So long for cool race footage. We'll miss you.