InstaGram

Monday, November 1, 2010

Lapse

Monster Ride Peloton - Photo: Jim Fu


I've been plenty busy lately working on some new things.  Needless to say I am stoked for 2011 and happy to report that  the lapse in meaningless blog updates hasn't translated into a lapse in fun on the trails.  Colorado has enjoyed a excellent Indian Summer as of late and I have taken full advantage of it with multiple lunch rides around Cherry Creek State Park and after work hammer fests at Mt Falcon and Lair O' The Bear.  The riding has been some of the best I've had all year.  I'm not sure if it is because the trails are all that much better or if there is less purpose to the rides and more relaxation and fun.  It might simply be the company.  I'll take it any way I can. The pinnacle to October for me took place last Saturday on the 2010 Ergon Monster Ride  hosted by Jeff Kerkove and Yuki Saito.

Some video of Saturday's ride (below). 00:16 below is as close as I came to Yuki all day and I think he was still riding in neutral.




No comments: