InstaGram

Friday, July 9, 2010

Breckenridge 100 Loop 2 Recon

I spent some time in Breckenridge today riding the second loop of the Breckenridge 100 course.  There was plenty of climbing, loose rocks, and fast singletrack.  It's going to be a tough race next week if all 3 loops are this challenging.

Stats:
Elevation Gain: 5,274 ft
Min Elevation: 8,740 ft
Max Elevation: 10,580 ft
Distance: 35.49 mi

Google Earth view of my ride.



Elevation Profile:



Some video telling more of the day's story.



This is when I ran over something sharp and squirted a full tire of Stans sealant on the road.  The cut was just small enough to hold a tube in.  I didn't have a spare tire or patch with me.



I was here when the above incident happened.  It would have been a long walk back to Breckenridge.


No comments: