InstaGram

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Setting Multiple Garmin Screens For Training, Racing, and Riding

If you are like me, you use your Garmin device on almost every ride.  With the ability connect a heart rate monitor and power meter a Garmin is a great tool for the serious athlete.

Out of the box I don't find the default screens all that useful. Over the years I have tweaked my Garmin screens to show the most useful information at the right time whether I am riding for fun, racing, or training.

Here is how I have mine set up.


Screen 1:  Riding For Fun Screen. 



Screen 2:  General Training Screen: Laps, HR, Power, Cadence, Grade. 



Screen 3:  All Things Power. Great for non-interval rides with targeted power. 



Screen 4:  Intervals With Power. Power zone front and center.



Screen 5:  Intervals with HR.  I use this screen during races.



No comments: