InstaGram

Friday, March 18, 2011

Another Thursday Night

I don't have a lot to write about this one so I'll let the photos do most of the talking. Long story short, we started out in good weather, rode some good singletrack, and had to cut it short due to near blizzard conditions. Luckily we made it back down from Mt Falcon before the white stuff came in.  Thanks to Ben and Tim for joining me.

The route


Some good climbing and milage.  The Ken Caryl section has a really good road climb. I'll have to return again for that one soon.  The second climb is Mt Falcon.

Goathead... I was riding with tubes in the tires still and probably brought this on by stating that fact when we were starting out on the ride. I can't get set up tubess on my fancy  Stans wheels  until my fancy  Lefty PBR shows up.
Taken the day after by Ben.  Apparently these little buggers are all over the trail.


South-facing shot near Roxborough.  Sweet little section of trail here.

After 5.5 hours 1.5 of which in the snow.  My fork is black normally. I had dreams of a hot shower which were soon realized.  Ben's wife was nice enough to fill our bellies with banana bread upon our return.


No comments: