InstaGram

Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Lunch Ride

Like many of you I am a pretty busy guy with family, and work and stuff.  Sometimes it is a jigsaw puzzle to get the most amount of "living" worked into each day.  A big part of my living is spent on the bike.  Over the past 6 months I've started to harness new small windows of opportunity for training.  The morning and evening hours are a given but daylight and temperature make those times a little less appealing during the winter.  The sweet spot I've started to really enjoy lately is the mid-day nooner on the road bike.  This time of year most of my riding is in HR zone 2 or 3 (base) but on these days, I like to throw a few short (1-2 min max) 85%-95% efforts in during my 60-min ride.  After reading this article a while back about a cyclist using a GPS to prove he was not at fault for getting hit in traffic, I thought I would take it one step further and start bringing a camera along with me, mostly just to have something to tinker with.

I decided to ride the TRON bike today.


No comments: